As an accredited practicing dietitian (APD) with a masters in nutrition and Dietetics (Edith Cowan University), I am passionate about creating positive change and making a difference to the lives of people in the community. My nutrition knowledge and specialised skill set involves identifying nutrition deficits and developing individualised nutrition interventions to improve health outcomes or achieve specific health-related goals.
- Assessment of individual nutritional and health needs
- Nutrition Counselling and forming healthy eating habits
- Developing nutrition plans, considering both preferences and budgets
- Evaluating the effects of the nutrition plans and adapting as needed
- Promoting improved health by communicating diet, nutrition, and the relationship between good eating habits and preventing or managing specific diseases
I have a particular interest in family nutrition. I love being outdoors, hanging out with my four children, learning about new foods and cultures, cooking and of course eating!